Becoming Sproutable Eps 1: Mutual RespectEpisode 1
Welcome to the BECOMING SPROUTABLE limited podcast series, where your hosts, Julietta Skoog and Casey O’Roarty, parent coaches and Positive Discipline Trainers take you through the biggest tools and concepts of parenting with Positive Discipline – no matter your kids age.
Community is everything!
Join our community Facebook groups:
Takeaways from the show
- Parenting stories with Casey and Julietta
- Mutual respect in relationships
- Identity development coming into parenthood
- Kindness and firmness showing up in respect
- Having a plan for tough behaviors
- The door is always open to having conversations
- Introducing body autonomy
- Recognizing that our kids brains are still developing
- In the moment tools for mutual respect
- Becoming aware so you can make smarter decisions
- Be willing to be vulnerable