Becoming Sproutable Eps 4: Discipline that TeachesEpisode 4
Welcome to the BECOMING SPROUTABLE limited podcast series, where your hosts, Julietta Skoog and Casey O’Roarty, parent coaches and Positive Discipline Trainers take you through the biggest tools and concepts of parenting with Positive Discipline – no matter your kids age.
Community is everything!
Join our community Facebook groups:
Takeaways from the show
- Parenting stories of the week
- Relationship influencing discipline
- Environment does not reflect systems we live inside of
- Skills allow for kids to hold their own
- Misconceptions of positive discipline
- Switching language from consequences to solutions
- Results of punishment
- Day to day practice of connection and firmness
- Finding influence in the teenager dynamic
- Asking curiosity questions