Welcome to the BECOMING SPROUTABLE limited podcast series, where your hosts, Julietta Skoog and Casey O’Roarty, parent coaches and Positive Discipline Trainers take you through the biggest tools and concepts of parenting with positive discipline – no matter your kids age.
Community is everything!
Join our community Facebook groups:
Takeaways from the show
- Family meeting process
- The struggle with chores
- Kids learn skills through experiences
- Considering what is developmentally appropriate
- Remembering growth is not linear
- Mutual respect with your kid
- Getting clear on what solutions are
- Giving kids language to convey their feelings
- Criteria of solutions
- Assumptions about consequences
- Looking for patterns of behavior
- Being solution minded
- Get curious about communication
We are here for you
Join the email list
Join our email list! Joyful Courage is so much more than a podcast! Joyful Courage is the adolescent brand here at Sproutable. We bring support and community to parents of tweens and teens. Not a parent of a teen or tween? No worries, click on the button to sign up to the email list specifically cultivated for you: Preschool, school-aged, nannies, and teachers. We are here for everyone who loves and cares for children.I'm in!
Classes & coaching
I know that you love listening every week AND I want to encourage you to dig deeper into the learning with me, INVEST in your parenting journey. Casey O'Roarty, the Joyful Courage podcast host, offers classes and private coaching. See our current offerings.