SOLO SHOW – woohoo
Let’s talk about intuition today…. Well, I am going to J
· Connecting dots with Eps 154 Dan Siegel interview
· The ability to sift through the experience you’re having and everything that is calling inside of you – and create space to show up as our best selves
· We all have an inner knowing, inner voice – where we can tap into deep wisdom
· Making sense of our spiritual experience
· Finding intuition while navigating my parenting
· How conditioning supports/gets in the way
· How do we tease apart intuition from fear/conditioning/doubt
· “What if the first hit is true?”
· “What if our stories and experiences are offered to us to develop our intuition?”
· Growing our “hub of awareness” requires practice
· PRACTICE MATTERS
· Becoming an outside observer takes practice
· We move towards what is familiar
· What happens when we choose in to the practice of developing space for our intuition?
Mother’s Journey Home to Herself
Overland Park, KS
Many of us become mothers and we get caught tending needs of our family, or homes and our community, and struggle to find ways to move our personal growth and wellbeing up the priority list. This weekend retreat will allow you the opportunity to explore self-care rituals that will help you reset and feel renewed, and give you nurturing tools you can incorporate into your daily life far beyond our time together – so that you can feel more ease, peace, connection and joy in the every day.
A Mother’s Journey Home to Herself is an invitation for deep personal inquiry, while practicing tools for deepening relationship with ourselves and our family, resulting in more cooperation and ease and joy during this exceptionally time of our lives.
EARLY BIRD PRICE THROUGH the end of August!
Find out more and register now à http://www.joyfulcourage.com/mjweekend/
Become a Joyful Courage PATRON!
You can now find Joyful Courage at http://www.patreon.com/joyfulcourage and make a contribution to the show that you love! This is a opportunity for you to sign up to make a monthly financial commitment and support the sustainability of the podcast.
Living Joyful Courage MEMBERSHIP PROGRAM
I would love LOVE to have you in the membership. It’s some good learning and community – EXACTLY what you need to transform the climate of your home.
Check it out à www.joyfulcourage.com/living-jc
All the goods at www.joyfulcourage.com/yes
Back by popular demand!! The Joyful Courage intention bracelets are back in stock and I am THRILLED to have been able to have had the community vote on the reminders that are on them…. Breathe, Pause, Trust, Surrender, Kindness – what do you need?
DAILY INTENTION CARDS
What do you think about the Daily Intention Cards??? These cards are designed to support you in your conscious, intentional parenting practice.
Be a Subscriber
Make sure to SUBSCRIBE to the Joyful Courage Podcast on Apple Podcast to get the latest shows STRAIGHT to your device!! AND PLEASE rate and review the Joyful Courage Parenting Podcast to help me spread the show to an ever-larger audience!!
CLICK HERE to watch a video that shows up how to subscribe with your iPhone!
Community is everything!
Join our community Facebook groups:
Takeaways from the show
We are here for you
Join the email list
Join our email list! Joyful Courage is so much more than a podcast! Joyful Courage is the adolescent brand here at Sproutable. We bring support and community to parents of tweens and teens. Not a parent of a teen or tween? No worries, click on the button to sign up to the email list specifically cultivated for you: Preschool, school-aged, nannies, and teachers. We are here for everyone who loves and cares for children.I'm in!
Classes & coaching
I know that you love listening every week AND I want to encourage you to dig deeper into the learning with me, INVEST in your parenting journey. Casey O'Roarty, the Joyful Courage podcast host, offers classes and private coaching. See our current offerings.