My guest this week is my son, Ian O’Roarty.
Ian is 16 years old, a sophomore in high school, a scorpio, loves driving, basketball and hanging out with friends.
Community is everything!
Join our community Facebook groups:
Takeaways from the show
- Ian’s current phone limits
- Relationship around screen use
- Navigating mindless scrolling vs talking to friends
- How Ian displays healthy screen use
- Ideal screen scenarios
- Persuasive design
- Changing some phone limits
- Ian coming clean about secret phone
- Understanding best interests
- What Ian does on social media
We are here for you
Join the email list
Join our email list! Joyful Courage is so much more than a podcast! Joyful Courage is the adolescent brand here at Sproutable. We bring support and community to parents of tweens and teens. Not a parent of a teen or tween? No worries, click on the button to sign up to the email list specifically cultivated for you: Preschool, school-aged, nannies, and teachers. We are here for everyone who loves and cares for children.I'm in!
Classes & coaching
I know that you love listening every week AND I want to encourage you to dig deeper into the learning with me, INVEST in your parenting journey. Casey O'Roarty, the Joyful Courage podcast host, offers classes and private coaching. See our current offerings.