Raising teenagers is HARD. This solo show explores the dynamic we create when we work to hold on to control and what come alive when we are willing to let go and give our kids the space they need to develop the skills that will serve them in the long term.
Community is everything!
Join our community Facebook groups:
Takeaways from the show
- Moving from the drivers seat to the passenger seat to the back seat
- Recognizing our need for structure
- Allowing space for our teens to create their own structure
- Unspoken messages we send when we are trying to control
- Skills our teens need for life outside of the home
- Why it’s hard to create space and let go
- What we want most for them and where we get trapped
- Tools and routines that help us stay connected while letting go
- Considering what we want most
What does Joyful Courage mean to you?
Today and most days Joyful Courage means trusting the process, and trusting my kids. It means remembering that every challenge and every accomplishment is a thread in the tapestry of my kids lives.Subscribe to the Podcast
We are here for you
Join the email list
Join our email list! Joyful Courage is so much more than a podcast! Joyful Courage is the adolescent brand here at Sproutable. We bring support and community to parents of tweens and teens. Not a parent of a teen or tween? No worries, click on the button to sign up to the email list specifically cultivated for you: Preschool, school-aged, nannies, and teachers. We are here for everyone who loves and cares for children.I'm in!
Classes & coaching
I know that you love listening every week AND I want to encourage you to dig deeper into the learning with me, INVEST in your parenting journey. Casey O'Roarty, the Joyful Courage podcast host, offers classes and private coaching. See our current offerings.