Today I am on solo to talk about moving into a new year and how community supports us in growing through what we are going through. I am here to speak directly to you, the listener, and hopeful that you feel seen and heard in what I share.
Community is everything!
Join our community Facebook groups:
Takeaways from the show
- New year, better choices
- What it feels like to drop back into parenting challenges a second time around
- Finding spaces that are safe for sharing vulnerably
- Acknowledging that going through hard things is HARD
- Daily practice of paying attention to our bodies, the stories we are creating, and being aware
- Noticing the emotional freight train
- Being willing to choose to take care of ourselves to get off the train
- Being a part of a community that can hold us in our challenges
- Speaking out our real, authentic experiences
- Doing the big work together
- Living Joyful Courage doors are OPEN for YOU
Today, for me, Joyful Courage means being transparent and willing to take care of myself so that I can take care of my people.Subscribe to the Podcast