Today I am on solo to talk about moving into a new year and how community supports us in growing through what we are going through. I am here to speak directly to you, the listener, and hopeful that you feel seen and heard in what I share.
Community is everything!
Join our community Facebook groups:
Takeaways from the show
- New year, better choices
- What it feels like to drop back into parenting challenges a second time around
- Finding spaces that are safe for sharing vulnerably
- Acknowledging that going through hard things is HARD
- Daily practice of paying attention to our bodies, the stories we are creating, and being aware
- Noticing the emotional freight train
- Being willing to choose to take care of ourselves to get off the train
- Being a part of a community that can hold us in our challenges
- Speaking out our real, authentic experiences
- Doing the big work together
- Living Joyful Courage doors are OPEN for YOU
Today, for me, Joyful Courage means being transparent and willing to take care of myself so that I can take care of my people.Subscribe to the Podcast
We are here for you
Join the email list
Join our email list! Joyful Courage is so much more than a podcast! Joyful Courage is the adolescent brand here at Sproutable. We bring support and community to parents of tweens and teens. Not a parent of a teen or tween? No worries, click on the button to sign up to the email list specifically cultivated for you: Preschool, school-aged, nannies, and teachers. We are here for everyone who loves and cares for children.I'm in!
Classes & coaching
I know that you love listening every week AND I want to encourage you to dig deeper into the learning with me, INVEST in your parenting journey. Casey O'Roarty, the Joyful Courage podcast host, offers classes and private coaching. See our current offerings.