Eps 365: SOLO SHOW Unconditionally Loving our TeensEpisode 365
This week I am exploring unconditional love and how/if this is what our teens experience from us. We may SAY that we love them no matter what, but is that the message they’re getting? And what does creating a home where love is unconditional offer to our kids?
Listen in and let me know what you think!
Community is everything!
Join our community Facebook groups:
Takeaways from the show
- Starting off with a celebration of Black History Month
- Me and White Supremacy by Layla F. Saad
- Untangling love and approval
- Teens are great perceivers, poor interpreters
- Where parents get to take responsibility
- Acceptance and surrender
- A challenge for you (talk to your kids about unconditional love and how/if they experience it from you)
Today Joyful Courage is all about the love…. Trusting that my peeps experience my love not only in my words but also in my actions and way of being.Subscribe to the Podcast