Join me during this solo show as I talk about “holding the container” for our teens to move through their experiences and practice life skills. Easier said than done. I walk us thought what this looks like in the context of sibling relationships, substance experimenting, school, chores and more – check it out and let me know what you think!
Community is everything!
Join our community Facebook groups:
Takeaways from the show
- Whats going on?
- What our teens are wired for
- Our role
- Creating a reframe when we are stuck in “dead in a ditch” mindset
- We are the container
- The gift of sibling dynamics
- How risky behavior offers an opportunity to grow and learn
- School drama
- Being in our confident authority
Today, joyful courage is meeting life as it unfolds, stepping into discomfort and trust, while looking for places to animate and bring joy. And maybe there is something to explore around what “joy” is….Subscribe to the Podcast