EPS 372: SOLO What it means to pass on the energetic responsibility to our teensEpisode 372
Today the solo show content comes straight from the Joyful Courage for Parents of Teens FB group. I talk a lot with my clients and here on the pod about “energetic responsibility” and a mama posted a question asking me to go deeper. The result is this podcast!
Community is everything!
Join our community Facebook groups:
Takeaways from the show
- Louisa’s question about “energetic responsibility” and how we make sure our kids pick it up when we put it down
- The parents “task” vs the teens “task”
- Using the example of school and school work
- “Your task is to believe in yourself and believe in others”
- Accepting our kids as they are and letting go to their timeline
- Regardless of if they pick it up, holding on to the energetic responsibility isn’t serving our teens
Today Joyful Courage it is about lightness and being brave enough to trust in the way life is unfolding for my kids – to trust that the unfolding offers them experiences that they have the skills to navigate. And when they don’t… they are resourceful enough to figure it out.Subscribe to the Podcast