This week’s podcast is a solo show with your host, Casey O’Roarty.
This week I am talking about getting out of our teen’s way so they can experience and learn. Yes, this is a radical idea and one I believe we need to embrace if we want the message of unconditional love to shine through. Teens need the opportunity and space to feel out what they want and decide for themselves. This is how kids thrive.
Community is everything!
Join our community Facebook groups:
Takeaways from the show
- Life updates
- Getting out of the way so your kids can feel the tension of life
- Pushback against traditional education
- Get curious about what’s important to your kids
- Being an unconditional parent
- Kids who have the opportunity to decide for themselves are the kids that thrive
- Teens need to have space to feel out what they want
We are here for you
Join the email list
Join our email list! Joyful Courage is so much more than a podcast! Joyful Courage is the adolescent brand here at Sproutable. We bring support and community to parents of tweens and teens. Not a parent of a teen or tween? No worries, click on the button to sign up to the email list specifically cultivated for you: Preschool, school-aged, nannies, and teachers. We are here for everyone who loves and cares for children.I'm in!
Classes & coaching
I know that you love listening every week AND I want to encourage you to dig deeper into the learning with me, INVEST in your parenting journey. Casey O'Roarty, the Joyful Courage podcast host, offers classes and private coaching. See our current offerings.